beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Our Technical Application Support Specialists are the key to make our customers successful and happy. If you are passionate about enterprise software, a real team player in making your customers successful, and have high calibre technical skills, we might be looking for you!
beqom is looking to hire an application support specialist, as part of the Customer Care team that is in charge of the support of our compensation management platform across our customer base globally.
As a member of the Customer Care team, you are responsible for the oversight, timely response and resolution of all tickets, incidents or tasks. You manage issues thoroughly to completion, ensuring it is addressed and resolved appropriately either directly by you or your helpdesk colleagues or via escalation to the appropriate other teams in the organization.
Summary of responsibilities
- Root cause analysis of issues on customer applications
- Second and third level application support, resolving technical queries and communicating solutions directly to customers.
- Work with ticket tracking system, effectively triage and resolve complex customer application issues to departmental standards while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Team up with the product, consulting and infrastructure teams to manage the resolution of cases that involve multiple areas of expertise.
- Ensure appropriate handoff to the Customer Care teams in other regions to ensure follow up on tickets that need to be solved outside of regular business hours to meet client SLA’s.
- Implement functional customer requirements and maintain data integrations into the beqom platform.
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management system.
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs.
- Production support.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with SQL Server databases.
- Hands-on experience with SQL server, T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex problems quickly.
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, even under pressure.
- A detailed knowledge of the MS SQL Server/ Microsoft BI platform.
- A general knowledge of Windows Azure infrastructure and Cloud/SaaS business applications.
- Willingness to learn technical matters around Azure infrastructure and provide eventual support to customers on that area.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to ensure customer happiness and satisfaction.
- Experience with Support & ITIL processes.
- Being self-confident to drive conversations with customers.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- The willingness and ability to travel globally up to twice a year.
- The ability to work both onsite with customers in the US as well as on a remote basis.
- A self-starter and proactive mindset.
- Additional language(s), knowledge of .NET, an ITIL or Project Management certification, a few years of experience or a business degree are all a big plus.
- The candidate should be able to work a regular Monday-Friday daytime shift with the possibility of being on-call afterhours or in the weekend if needed.
• Dynamic environment favouring initiative and autonomy
• Support of entrepreneurial behaviour
• Annual company kick-off, always somewhere fun and exciting!
• Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!