beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
The Sales Development Representatives are for many potential customers, the first introduction to beqom. This first impression counts and in this position you will directly impact the growth of our company. By using a wide range of demand generation activities across the marketing mix to help identify, nurture and qualify new leads to generate well researched, qualified meetings for our sales team.
This is a remote position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate prospective customers through calling and qualifying leads
- Responsible for building a robust pipeline of qualified leads for the Sales team
- Engaging with and nurturing prospects
- Securing appointments for the Sales Reps
- Supporting marketing at trade events
- Tracking and monitoring all leads and activities in HubSpot
- Following up with prospects who responded to marketing activities and campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Persistent, self starter with a minimum of 2 years Sales Development experience
- Positive, energetic phone skills with excellent probing, listening and writing skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to research and nurture contacts
- Professional manner, being able to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Excellent time management skills; ability to plan, prioritise and organise a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems like Salesforce & HubSpot
- Fluent in English
- Experience in using LinkedIn and other social media channels
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working with the software industry would be highly desirable (B2B sales)
- Commercially driven
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks
- Dynamic environment favouring initiative and autonomy
- Support of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Annual company kick-off, always somewhere fun and exciting!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!