beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Our Application Support Specialists are the key to make our customers successful and happy. If you are passionate about enterprise software, a real team player in making your customers successful, we might be looking for you!
beqom is looking to hire an application support specialist, as part of the Customer Care team that is in charge of the support of our compensation management platform across our customer base globally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Business analysis with customers & application design
- Second and third line application support, resolving technical queries and communicating solutions directly to customers
- Works with the queues and case tracking system, effectively triages and resolves complex customer application issues to departmental standards while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction during the currently established hours of operation.
- Teams with other functional areas to manage the resolution of cases that involve multiple areas of both business and technical expertise.
- Supporting customer functional requirements and data integration into the beqom platform
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs
- Production Support
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with SQL
- Analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex problems quickly.
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working, even under pressure.
- A detailed knowledge of the MS SQL Server/ Microsoft BI platform
- Hand-on experience with SQL server, SSRS and SSIS
- A general knowledge of the Windows Azure infrastructure and cloud/SaaS business applications
- Experience with Support & ITIL processes
- Being self-confident to drive conversations with customers.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to Have
- The willingness and ability to travel globally on a very frequent basis
- The ability to work both onsite with customers as well as on a remote basis
- A self-starter and proactive mindset
- Additional language(s), knowledge of .NET, an ITIL or Project Management certification, a few years of experience or a business degree are all a big plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Dynamic environment favouring initiative and autonomy
- Support of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Annual company kick-off, always somewhere fun and exciting!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!